Regular Contributor

Where o where are the size charts???

I have watched a presentation of Susan Graver weekend premium stretch pants for twenty one minutes. In that time I was told about the sales numbers, the colors, the fabrications but NO SIZE EQUIVALENCY CHARTS. How would I know what the inseam length is? Never on the screen. What do you know what I do not? I would have purchased 2 pairs asap. Why not tell the inseam length? Why not tell what it is?? Why not tell what an XS is or an S in numbers? Why the lack of information? I am beyond frustrated. This is a common practice at QVC. Telling me you have a wide range of sizes does nothing for me. I need SIZING info. I have no idea from vendor to vendor what sizes actually are.
Honored Contributor

Re: Where o where are the size charts???

@SaggingGal wrote:
I have watched a presentation of Susan Graver weekend premium stretch pants for twenty one minutes. In that time I was told about the sales numbers, the colors, the fabrications but NO SIZE EQUIVALENCY CHARTS. How would I know what the inseam length is? Never on the screen. What do you know what I do not? I would have purchased 2 pairs asap. Why not tell the inseam length? Why not tell what it is?? Why not tell what an XS is or an S in numbers? Why the lack of information? I am beyond frustrated. This is a common practice at QVC. Telling me you have a wide range of sizes does nothing for me. I need SIZING info. I have no idea from vendor to vendor what sizes actually are.

CE37C541-055D-46A1-9BEF-E7DBBE4880E0_4_5005_c.jpegsizes are in the listing use click here to see sizes for the garment you are interested in. these are actual garment sizes

Honored Contributor

@SaggingGal wrote:

and to answer your question, yes they never say anything or at least direct customers to the "click here" 

Respected Contributor

the ONLY "chart" that is truly a value is the one you get at the "click here" actual measurements.  

LOGO is a classic example of one size having many measurements, my size 40 inch bust can be a medium or a large. Going to the "click here" actual measurements have totally eliminated my returning garments that don't fit,  but the QVC size chart says it should. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I do think it would be an advantage to QVC and customers alike to post sizing charts on the screen.  Not everyone has easy access to their computer while watching tv.  Goodness knows, the TSVs are on constantly during the day.  What would be the harm of showing size charts once in a while?

Honored Contributor

@SaggingGal   I agree it's frustrating. I ordered a Stan Herman robe the other day and it said "not QVC sizing, but Stan Herman sizing". Well, going to the page w/ measurements, trying to measure my arm hole, etc. is impossible. I wish the sizes were more similar across the board.

BTW, when my email confirmation came up, it said advance order....HUH? Why wasn't that mentioned during the presentation? Deceptive, no? Who knows how many weeks ( a month?) it will take to arrive.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SaggingGal   I agree it's frustrating. I ordered a Stan Herman robe the other day and it said "not QVC sizing, but Stan Herman sizing". Well, going to the page w/ measurements, trying to measure my arm hole, etc. is impossible. I wish the sizes were more similar across the board.

BTW, when my email confirmation came up, it said advance order....HUH? Why wasn't that mentioned during the presentation? Deceptive, no? Who knows how many weeks ( a month?) it will take to arrive.

the most important ones are the length of the garment, the chest at the armpit, and inseam/rise

just compare those with a piece of clothing that fits you well 

I buy/sell on resell sites and it works very well for me,  

Trusted Contributor

@SaggingGal wrote:

They are on the QVC website. If you click on an individual item, you will find a sentence under the description that says "For measurement information, click here". Those are not the exact words, but you will see what I mean. If I am watching a show I am interested in, I will click on "Items recently on air" and the screen will show only items that have been presented. This should give you all the information that you need. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

What irks me is when you go to the 'click here' sizing chart and it's un readable.   Size large has a bust size of 22  LOL    I don't think so. It's all done in a secret seamstress lingo.   I was told to take the size offered and double it so 22 inches would really be 44.

Just make the **** thing readable to the common customer. I've complained to this one and that one and when I see something I'd really like I groan "oh, no, it's the Greek terminology".   I just forget it don't like to take chanes on having to wait and then have to do a return, etc.  Not worth it to shop.

Honored Contributor

With computer access one can find the garment measurements. What irritates me is the refusal of any host or vendor to admit a garment runs small or large!

One could argue it's because all garments on the Q are sized accurately but we know that's not the case.

On HSN and ShopHQ you frequently hear the hosts discuss fit and stating 'I had to size up/down' 'if you're fuller busted..' etc.