Occasional Visitor

On QVC's home page a model is wearing a mixed media pant & short sleeve white blouse with the headline reading "Resort Ready Styles", where can I find this pant?

Esteemed Contributor
A506015 Tolani Collection Printed Palazzo Pants

Trusted Contributor

@CaboWils I looked also but had no luck finding through some of the several hundreds of pants.  The floral pattern attracted me also.

Trusted Contributor

@qbetzforreal  Thanks for posting the item number.

Honored Contributor

Use Google Lens and find almost anything. All you have to do is right-click the picture in question and a window will open. From there chose "Search image with Google Lens".  It's fun to use and there's more to discover when you use Google Lens.

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Where is this pant?

[ Edited ]

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee that's very interesting about google lens.  I went to the listing for the pants, right clicked the picture and all that happened was the picture went to a more closeup or it got bigger.  What do you think is going on with me/my computer?  any idea?

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@SilleeMee that's very interesting about google lens.  I went to the listing for the pants, right clicked the picture and all that happened was the picture went to a more closeup or it got bigger.  What do you think is going on with me/my computer?  any idea?

@moonandthestars 

I'm not sure what happened with your computer. Just be sure to right-click on the image. That's all I know how to access Google Lens.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee ok, thanks .  Must be my computer is too old for that sort of thing!  I'll check it out on my ipad later and see what happens.