Honored Contributor

Re: Where is a good place to buy belts?

Marshall's, T J Maxx, Ross
Frequent Contributor

If there is one near you, try the Ralph Lauren Outlet sales racks. I bought a beautiful croco embossed wide leather belt with silvertone equestrian closure for $24. Its a fabulous piece that I wear a few times a week. I have had good luck finding reasonable belts there.

Honored Contributor

Amazon too, as long as you know exactly what you need.
Trusted Contributor

TJ Maxx, Marshall's. You may laugh, but I also see nice belts at Goodwill and other thrift stores. People often donate very nice belts in great condition when they gain or lose weight.

Respected Contributor

Years ago, a fashion-savy friend recommended looking at smaller sized tailored leather belts in the men's department. It seems that a lot of men's things (shirts, belts, etc.) are better made than most women's items. I have gotten some amazing deals from the men's racks at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls.

Trusted Contributor

I think Marshalls is a great place to find good belts and I have purchased nice ones at BonTon too. I like the ones from Marshalls because they have a lot of the designer ones like Michael Kors, Nine West, etc.

Miata 1

Frequent Contributor

For beautiful and unique belts I go to anthropology.

I have bought several very nice belts at the RL outlet store as someone else mentioned. Each was around 15 to $20. I bought one with a horsebit buckle,a corset type with 3 buckles in the front and another with lots of hardware..such as metal rings along with the leather. It just depends what look you are looking for. These belts at RL are originally $80 so I felt real pleased with my purchase.