Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Thank you for letting me know!Smiley Happy

See the source image

Super Contributor

Still around. For some reason I had to reset my name,etc. THingsd are a bit slow here , but I still read and watch. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady wrote:

Still around. For some reason I had to reset my name,etc. THingsd are a bit slow here , but I still read and watch. 

So good to "see" you @Still Stylish Lady !  Always enjoy your pics. Thanks for checking in. Smiley Wink

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

I'm still around. Been "busy". Attended my 2nd oldest granddaughters wedding last month. No photos of me-

but this was from a while back out dining and dancing with DH. BelleOfTheBall2.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady 

Well you've still got it, Kiddo!! Great outfit.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Hey there @Still Stylish Lady !!  So nice to see you again.  Smiley Happy  Been wondering where you were.  Hope you are able to post a little here and there.  We need another picture of you soon!  Take care.  

Super Contributor

I thank all for their concerns. I am traveling north to upstate NY and Canada over Christmas and hope to have a phot or two of my winter outfits. Packing them now. Should be fun.

Esteemed Contributor

Should be quite a difference from your Florida outfits.  Looking forward to your pics.  Have a great trip!

Honored Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady wrote:

I thank all for their concerns. I am traveling north to upstate NY and Canada over Christmas and hope to have a phot or two of my winter outfits. Packing them now. Should be fun.

Looking forward to your upcoming pics @Still Stylish Lady !  Hope you have a wonderful time.  Take care.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

SAdly we had to cancel our trip. We were tp fly in and out of Buffalo NY. Enough said. Our daughter there is socked in ,but does have power. 

I needed a leather suit, boots, and gloves here for Sunday service as it was down to 40ºF here in Fort Myers. BRRR.