Respected Contributor

I have always loved Stan's chenille robes and have been so disappointed that he no longer offers them. Mom and I use to get a new one every Christmas. Went hunting for a dupe and found a great one on Roman's site. Received it and it looks and feels just like one of my fave robes from Stan from years ago! Happy dance! This is a plus size store but I just got the smallest size (I am usually a size M at the Q) available and it is a winner! So pretty and warm. It's called ""Robe in plush chenille with pockets by Only Necessities""and there was a sale last time I looked at 30% off. NICE robe! Got the white and might have to go back for the blue. If you too are looking for a Stan robe dupe I found it!

<h1>
</h1>
Respected Contributor

Hi avid shopper. Got mine on right now and YUM! Love it. Even DH noticed and said ""pretty robe"". I have been looking for a while now and this one is a winner (but I still miss Stan).

Occasional Contributor

I miss Stan's Chenille robes too! I wish he could start selling them again as I would love to buy another one! I miss him once at a trade fair in New York and he was one of the most nicest man you could ever meet! After my old one got worn out I looked around and came across www.bathandrobes.com and ended up ordering 2! They reminded me of Stan's old Chenille robes.. Very soft and warm. I think the company is currently selling them on Amazon too.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Q keeps Stan and Carol Hochman around primarily for sales pushes during the extended Christmas shopping months and Mother's Day.  I miss both having products regularly featured on air, but this slight to Stan and Carol in air time is only another on my ever growing list of reasons to shop elsewhere.