Contributor

Re: Where is Shawn for Fashion weekend?

She has always worked on a special fashion week shows, in the past.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to a host

Respected Contributor

It’s so predictable that when someone is called out for being a jerk, they play the “well I’m entitled to my opinion”. Well of course you are, you’re also entitled to be jerk.

It’s entirely possible Shawn’s pared down schedule is her own doing to give her more time at home with her. baby.
Honored Contributor

Shawn's schedule changed at the beginning of the year and she no longer works Saturdays and she has never worked Sundays.  

I'm not sure why someone who obviously doesn't care for her would want to know where she is.  

Trusted Contributor

I read over and over here that host names are listed on the Program Guide...where?  Not visible on my android tablet!

Valued Contributor

I sure missed Shawn K. for whatever reason she was not on during the supposedly big fashion weekend, which as always, ended up not being that big of deal IMO.  And I could not believe we had to watch Amy S. with Lori G. for a half hour presenting one tank dress.  Yes, I know, I didn't have to watch, but kept waiting to see if some of the cute new LG items on the website would be presented.  I am so over Amy S. with LG.  Missed you SK, but glad if you always get weekends off with your family, good for you!