Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is Shawn for Fashion weekend?

@maximillian wrote:

I think she at the King of Prussia mall shopping for new clothes.  Not Susan Graver or Denim & Co, not even Logo or Cuddleduds or Anybody or Breezies or Lisa Rinna...

I'm pretty sure your comment was sarcastic.  But I don't see where Shawn shops or what she wears on her own personal time has to do with her hosting schedule.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

If  she is shopping there good for her but if somebody really interesting where is she tonight check her Instagram (it’s open for everybody).

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Interesting that Shawn is not scheduled AT ALL for fashion weekend, not today or Sunday. Loving the shows and can't wait to see Amy tonight and tomorrow, especially with Lori Goldstein. Why is Shawn working this very important weekend, FASHION WEEKEND?

@tropics21 ..... seems like you are not a fan of Shawn’s because you made sure you mentioned that you can’t wait to see Amy tonight & tomorrow...... I don’t think it’s any of your business where Shawn is .... & by the way in my opinion  SK is a much better host than AS 

Valued Contributor

Excuse me, I just posted a question, as i am entitled to do, unfortunately some people feel the need to admonish people.  Have a nice day! LOL

Valued Contributor

My opinion, people thought (past tense) thought of her as the fashion guru of QVC, apparently not anymore, the reasons given that she is off the weekend is not true, all hosts are not confined to specific days off when they are "supposed to be the fashion guru" of QVC, they work that particular weekend, and this weekend is fashion weekend. So glad Amy Stran is now the head fashion host?  

Valued Contributor

Guess what, I am entitled to my opinion and by asking a question, I did.  Too bad you feel the need to admonish on the board.  Have a nice day, if possible.  Smile, the world would be a better place

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

Maybe she's in the tropics.  Cat Indifferent

Wish I was.  Just started snowing here.

C'MON Spring!

Esteemed Contributor

Don’t miss her.

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

Interesting that Shawn is not scheduled AT ALL for fashion weekend, not today or Sunday. Loving the shows and can't wait to see Amy tonight and tomorrow, especially with Lori Goldstein. Why is Shawn working this very important weekend, FASHION WEEKEND?

@tropics21 ..... seems like you are not a fan of Shawn’s because you made sure you mentioned that you can’t wait to see Amy tonight & tomorrow...... I don’t think it’s any of your business where Shawn is .... & by the way in my opinion  SK is a much better host than AS 

Thats funny, in my opinion AS is a much better host then SK

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Contributor

I thought i had missed her, mbecause why wasn't she on? Also, i saw Amy has taken away Shawn's accessory shows too.