Trusted Contributor

I had an afternoon appointment so could not watch Louis's show at 1.  No problem because he was scheduled to be on Plus at 5 to reshow the previous program.   My TV screen says I am watching Louis but Perricone is on instead and it is previously recorded.   I was looking forward to see his show.  We do not see enough of his designs.  Often he is on in the middle of the night while everyone is sleeping.  I set my alarm to see those hidden shows.  Yes I know I can shop on line but I want to see his presentation and get information from him.  The videos are not always complete and lately some are missing. Thanks.  I feel better but I am not a happy shopper.   My wallet is smiling as I saved money by not buying.

Honored Contributor

In reviewing "items recently on air",  I don't think you missed much. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

LOVE Lewis!

Honored Contributor

@Gram W, it was a good show. I ordered the WK swing TN in espresso and the new super ponte petite pants in espresso. He won't be back on until January. 

Honored Contributor
Well shoot! I missed his show again, dang it! His are the only clothes I buy anymore from QVC.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

It's  true you didn't  miss much, most were basics, nothing new or tempting. Nancy was the host and I was pleasantly surprised, she allowed him to talk.