Trusted Contributor
On 10/21/2014 jmsmall said:

California here she comes.

No thanks.....we'll pass.

Respected Contributor

At least we're not seeing posts anymore asking what happened to Patti Reily(sp?)!

Honored Contributor
On 10/21/2014 deelor said:

It is on Facebook that she may be joining the Design team division of JR Fashions.

Only repeating what I read, don't shoot the messenger. Smiley Happy

But this is coming from other people posting on her page, not Lisa. It's gossip.

Esteemed Contributor
My opinion is that once she leaves QVC you will not be seeing her there again in any sort of role. I think she is done with anything to do with QVC. Fashion Police-n0. She does not have the comedic talent required and is known to very few people who do not watch QVC. Simply not a big enough name and they need a big name to follow Joan in that position. Lisa isn't it.
Super Contributor
On 10/20/2014 Joselyn33 said:

I can't see her doing Fashion Police on a regular basis -- maybe a guest sometimes. She's a classy lady (for the most part). Fashion Police is pretty low-class.

Lisa doesn't really have the the in depth knowledge of fashion that Joan had seriously. She may know her own style, but that's about it. I can't see her on this show at all. I won't miss her terribly, her double words, lack of vocabulary, were hard for me to handle after a while.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/22/2014 Spunkyspouts said:
On 10/20/2014 Joselyn33 said:

I can't see her doing Fashion Police on a regular basis -- maybe a guest sometimes. She's a classy lady (for the most part). Fashion Police is pretty low-class.

Lisa doesn't really have the the in depth knowledge of fashion that Joan had seriously. She may know her own style, but that's about it. I can't see her on this show at all. I won't miss her terribly, her double words, lack of vocabulary, were hard for me to handle after a while.

I could see her on the show... "I'll take that in the black"... "Can you order me that in the black"? The Producer will then have to explain that's not how it goes.

Super Contributor
On 10/21/2014 di-mc said:

At least we're not seeing posts anymore asking what happened to Patti Reily(sp?)!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

GOOD ONE, LOVE IT ! HALLELUJAH !!! But how many years has it taken ? And don't you think some poster will crawl out of the woodwork around Christmas and ask again !!!

And of course, then again it will be time for the usual....Bob Bowersox, Dave King, Dave James, Jonathan Rutherford and by then ....LISA ROBERTSON !!!!! Have mercy , that one will go on into infinity !!!! QVC ought to print up a pat answer to post for the decades to follow ! LOL ! {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/20/2014 kurious said:

My guess is that she's going to the vendor side.

And as a result, we will see her selling her line from time to time on a shopping channel.

I agree....i am thinking maybe Judith Ripka or maybe the Joan Rivers label......

Trusted Contributor
On 10/20/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/20/2014 milly said:
On 10/20/2014 darcy3 said:

When Lisa Rinna responded to a caller wishing Lisa Robertson good luck, L. Rinna said, "She'll be around." I too guess she is probably going to be a vendor and leaving hosting will free up her time to concentrate on that. She's mentioned that the Gili piece was a lot of work, so maybe she can do that and have time in her life to have regular hours. I haven't seen any of the other hosts respond to Lisa leaving in their blogs or FB pages. It's like business as usual and there was no mention of it. Personally, I can't see Fashion Police as a fit for her.

ITA I caught Lisa Rinna's comment and took it to mean she would be around as a vendor. Either she has her own line or will be concentrating entirely on GILI. No way would QVC allow her to stay on air for 2 months after making her announcement if they weren't involved in some way.

So, she will continue having two FB pages?? Seems excessive.....

No, the Q facebook page will go away and the personal would remain - like other vendors have one.

Respected Contributor
On 10/20/2014 zippyliverpants said: I think she's going to The Fashion Police, and I think Joan would be pleased about that.

Helloooooooooo! Nuff said!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."