Honored Contributor
On 10/20/2014 Virginia Shopper said:

I will definitely miss her. She's mature enough to be able to talk to us older women but still "hip" enough to give advice. Her humor is self deprecating and fun. Her taste seems to be on point 99% of the time. I hope that we see her and not on other shopping channels. I think the Q is the top of the food chain and the others would be a step down. I don't know how she could take GILI on the road because she doesn't own it. She has said several times she only consults with them. I guess Q could use her to move the line into other outlets/venues. Who knows? I wish her the best.

I can never see her going to another shopping channel. I am 99.9% sure this will not happen (imo). I most definitely think she has something lined up. There is certainly not room for her on HSN as Colleen Lopez is the 'star" there. I think she has something in the works for sure. She would not leave such a lucrative gig without something else lined up--esp. since she's not even 50 years old yet, likes nice things and would probably be bored out of her mind not working and being in the spotlight.

She has connections now due to all the celebrity vendors that have been on QVC. She has plans.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor
On 10/20/2014 RJB said: Who really cares?

I agree. I figure she'll be on an infomercial like all of the other hosts that left QVC. (Kathy Levine, Patricia Bastia, Patti Reilly, Steve Bryant, Dave King)

Respected Contributor
On 10/20/2014 mineralgirl1 said: I wonder if she could be joining with David Dangle to present Joan's line.
That's what I was thinking. Or maybe she's going to another channel or company to be the head of sales.
Regular Contributor

It is on Facebook that she may be joining the Design team division of JR Fashions.

Only repeating what I read, don't shoot the messenger. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Well.....I like her and I wish her well in what ever she does!

Regular Contributor

I honestly haven't a clue....but I would not be surprised to see her take over Joan's line and combine her GILI with it...and become a vendor???.... GILI is great for young thin people (like I used to be...) but for the average person?? not. Will I miss her?? Not really. She's too authoritative for me and she must spend days on skincare and make-up because she seems to endorse every line as one she uses and can't be without.

Super Contributor

People should quit asking and giving their opinions. It's pointless. She will let everyone know only when she is ready, and you can be sure it won't be this early. Probably not until right before she leaves in December, or shortly thereafter.

Honored Contributor

Last night while the show was on, I was visualizing them putting Courtney in a room and repeatedly running Lisa's shows so she (Courtney) could memorize everything and become a clone of Lisa. LOL

Nobody is going to "replace" Lisa. What she does is not rehearsed, it just comes naturally. Whoever takes the show over (if it continues) will have to have as strong a personality as Lisa does, and that's going to be very hard to find.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor
On 10/21/2014 deelor said:

It is on Facebook that she may be joining the Design team division of JR Fashions.

Only repeating what I read, don't shoot the messenger. Smiley Happy

You need to copy and paste this here. I just read both of her Facebook pages and there is nothing like this on either of them and I doubt there would be.

Honored Contributor

I see her as being a host or a co-host on an entertainment show. Nothing to do with designing or being a vendor on a shopping channel.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986