Contributor

She posted on her Facebook she was taking personal time off. I didn't know she had health issues, but had read about her Husband. I hope all turns out well for the both of them, and when she is ready she will return !

Honored Contributor

I hope you are feeling better, Lisa.  You are a lovely person inside & out and you are missed.  Hurry back & take good care. Cat Happy

kindness is strength
New Contributor

I have been missing Lisa Mason.  She is a classy and intelligent lady, one of the last few such hosts left at QVC.  She never talked over the vendors as most of them do these days, didn't babble and corrected any mistakes she ever made (not many).  QVC had the best hosts of all the shopping channels but, sadly, that isn't the case any longer. Was so happy when she came back to host and I hope and pray she will get through her present difficulties and return to the Q again. 

Respected Contributor

Lisa's Husband has stage 4 Esophogeal Cancer. That is a horrible diagonsis. He was given only 6 months to live last August or so. We have to Pray for Lisa and her Husband, Family.

Occasional Contributor

I so agree with you!  I took care of my husband for 4 years, my grandparents, my stepfather and then 5 more years taking care of my Mother.  I was and still am extremely tired.  I do work and did at the time of caretaking but believe me it takes its toll.  I

don't regret any of it but I feel terribly sorry for Lisa if that is the the problem.

She has my prayers and best wishes.    Nina

Honored Contributor

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Did-I-Dream-That-Lisa-Mason-Came-Back/m-p/2026491/highlig...

The concrete answer is on this thread, which has been discussed for the past week.

Honored Contributor

I wonder why she came back.

She has a lot on her plate, and it doesn't seem like it was the best decision.

Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

I wonder why she came back.

She has a lot on her plate, and it doesn't seem like it was the best decision.

Perhaps for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Occasional Contributor

She was not back on air for very long, and then she was gone again. She has always had a bulging eyes look. Maybe it is health-related

Occasional Contributor

Where is the insensitivity?