QVC Customer Care

Re: Where is Gary on Denim & Company this Sunday?

Honored Contributor

@SewHappy2 wrote:

Gary said he was going to be in the studio on Sunday's shows.  Did anyone hear if he mentioned why he is not there? In person vendors are much easier to watch.

After yesterday's D&C TSV + all the other D&C presentations throughout the day, I would think he might be a bit tired and needed to rest a while.

Respected Contributor

Gary was on early this morning with Carolyn.

Esteemed Contributor

Being actually in the studio, particularly for fashion,  is pointless and adds nothing. 

I find that in the overwhelmingly vast majority of presentations, separation of the host and guest is quite wise and works well.

Regular Contributor

Caaareful Shopper, that makes a lot of sense.  Thanks for the information and your kind reply. 🙂

Honored Contributor

Cases are on the rise in my area also.  And a pharmacist buddy of mine pointed something out.  We are not getting true figures because people are using home tests and some are not reporting in as sick.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

I live in Montgomery County, PA,  which is where the QVC studio is too.  We have been in high Covid range for a couple of weeks.  Probably why they are not bringing everyone back yet.

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Cases are on the rise in my area also.  And a pharmacist buddy of mine pointed something out.  We are not getting true figures because people are using home tests and some are not reporting in as sick.

@depglass --Exactly.  I know at least 3 or 4 people who home tested positive for Covid but did not report it to the health department.  They just had mild symptoms.  There are a lot of others like that.

Esteemed Contributor

There's no requirement to report positive home tests.

Nor any requirement to post negative results.

Imagine what that would do to your "numbers."