Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is Carolyn Gracie?

@fthunt  They actually gave SB her own gardening show, "In the Garden with Sandra" Funny enough, her's is one of a few new shows that have been very consistently offered - Thursday's at 3PM. The best I can say for her is she is trying to learn. But, I just have a hard time watching.

Respected Contributor

The best gardening show is on HSN Friday mornings with Guy Yovan outdoors in the beautiful Florida weather !!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

The best gardening show is on HSN Friday mornings with Guy Yovan outdoors in the beautiful Florida weather !!!!!!!

@sann  You know, this is my first Spring season watching HSN gardening shows [largely because of the change in the gardening shows on QVC].  So I just discovered Guy Yovan -- he's fantastic in his gardening shows!!  He's a gardener in his own right, and he gives such practical, straightforward presentations. He's a pleasure to watch. 

Respected Contributor

Spoiler

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@sann wrote:

@sann  You know, this is my first Spring season watching HSN gardening shows [largely because of the change in the gardening shows on QVC].  So I just discovered Guy Yovan -- he's fantastic in his gardening shows!!  He's a gardener in his own right, and he gives such practical, straightforward presentations. He's a pleasure to watch. 

He's such a delight to watch I never miss his show so glad you are enjoying as well.
Frequent Contributor

Really dislike Sandra doing anything else but beauty and she is now less and less appearing to watch. Just several other shows are added to my do not watch list! JMO

Esteemed Contributor

@Fressa There is no more lengthy quarantining when exposed to COVID-19 whre a person has been fully vaccinated and shows no symptoms.