Regular Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is Carolyn Gracie?

Another question - how come Mrs. Bennett is doing most of the garden shows?

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I remember her saying on the Q2 Live Garden show that she would be off for two weeks but there would be other garden shows with Sandra and one other host. I wondered if the two week period that you see with some of the other hosts is a covid guideline. 

It seemed to me that we had fewer Garden Party programs than previous years. I always enjoy the variety. I was surprised that QVC took Sandra from Beauty to Plants. IMO

Super Contributor

Caroline is off for two weeks...finally getting to visit (and hug) her Mom after more than a year because of Covid.
Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I much prefer Carolyn doing the garden shows.  but Yes Carolyn is on vacation.  She announced it several times on various shows she was hosting,

Respected Contributor

@Justshop wrote:
Caroline is off for two weeks...finally getting to visit (and hug) her Mom after more than a year because of Covid.

Carolyns Mom had Carolyn in the same hospital I worked in , Weirton General hospital, Weirton , W.V.  I always look at her and say "Yes she's a West Virginia girl" !  I don't think she was reered here. I like watching her.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I thought I remember her saying on the Q2 Live Garden show that she would be off for two weeks but there would be other garden shows with Sandra and one other host. I wondered if the two week period that you see with some of the other hosts is a covid guideline. 

It seemed to me that we had fewer Garden Party programs than previous years. I always enjoy the variety. I was surprised that QVC took Sandra from Beauty to Plants. IMO

Especially since it was immediately and painfully obvious she knows nothing about gardening.  Who knows why they do what they do?  I'm sure Carolyn was miffed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I don't know, but I personally would rather watch Sandra any day !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Fressa wrote:

Especially since it was immediately and painfully obvious she knows nothing about gardening.  Who knows why they do what they do?  I'm sure Carolyn was miffed. 

Talks too much about those rabbits of hers.

Honored Contributor

I would think that Pat James Dementri would be a good choice, since she really does have a green thumb!