Trusted Contributor

Where can I read the November 2015 Insider?

Thank you.

Contributor

Re: Where can I read the November 2015 Insider?

http://wcv2.com/publication/?i=274416

This was posted on Facebook today!   I never understand why we can't subscribe, even when we were subscribers and suddenly were not!   Hope this link works for you!!!  

Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Is there any way to make the pages bigger or is there a magnifying feature like Ebay has that I'm not seeing? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Is there any way to make the pages bigger or is there a magnifying feature like Ebay has that I'm not seeing? 

After you open the Insider there is a magnfying glass with a + on it to the left of the page number at the top middle of the page. There is also a full screen feature. I'm surprised this has not been poofed.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@depglass wrote:

After you open the Insider there is a magnfying glass with a + on it to the left of the page number at the top middle of the page. There is also a full screen feature. I'm surprised this has not been poofed.

@Nightowlz  I am surprised too.  It will be poofed as soon as the ptb sees it.  lol

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@depglass wrote:

@Nightowlz  I am surprised too.  It will be poofed as soon as the ptb sees it.  lol

Hope everyone that has been asking for this saw it. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

This would be inside information.