Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

They are REALLY easy to make.  Basically med/lrg size - it's a 45" square, folded and seamed, and a border and cuffs added.  Add or subtract 2" for larger or smaller size.

-------------------------------------------------

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm just not into contemporary cardigans but there's something about a cocoon style sweater I find really appealing!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Andreatoo 

They are REALLY easy to make.  Basically med/lrg size - it's a 45" square, folded and seamed, and a border and cuffs added.  Add or subtract 2" for larger or smaller size.

-------------------------------------------------

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm just not into contemporary cardigans but there's something about a cocoon style sweater I find really appealing!

@ALRATIBA 

now there's an idea! I wonder if my daughter ever got the tension adjusted on her knitting machine??

Valued Contributor

I had a sweater styled somewhat like this a few years back and one issue is that the sleeves are so heavy and the shoulder seams are low so the sweater kept slipping off my shoulders. Kept me warm but was always frustrated with it so it went into my charity bin.

Super Contributor
I can't tell you specifically where to find it but I can advise that you try searching for it online by looking for a "cocoon" sweater. I often see patterns to knit sweaters like this and they are commonly referred to as cocoon sweaters. Maybe that will help you in your search.