Trusted Contributor

Re: Where can I find Camel, tan, ivory clothing?

I’m comfortable in my clothes I just prefer my closet has these colors as my overall palette.
Trusted Contributor

Talbots almost always has a tan/beige choice in their fashions.

Honored Contributor

it's seasonal, now the bright spring colors are in, 

midway thru summer they start with the more fall-ish type colors

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 Lands End, Old Navy, LL Bean have them.

Esteemed Contributor

I have found those coors in the WWC (Renee Greenstein) line on QVC and Marla Wynn on HSN.

Respected Contributor

MaxMara.

Respected Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:
This might sound a little silly, but I love colors like the above and other stone and beige colors. Most if not all always have clothes in black and white which don’t look good on me. Is there a clothes company that sells these colors on a regular basis? Thanks to all who reply.

@Allthingsgirly67 

Maybe not on a regular basis as they have wild spring colors - bright blues & greens - right now but Talbots will add more neutral into their collections soon.

Haven Well Within is a Talbots company and they have more natural fabrics and tend to keep neutrals year round.  Depends if you want casual or more dressy as they are casual mostly.

Last summer Talbots had some nice wide legged gauzy but not see through comfy pants in neutrals - paired with lighter weight T-s and sleeveless tops.

Can't wait to add to that group, very comfortable but good looking clothes.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I have been looking for camel pants for years.  There's tan, beige, khaki, etc. but never a true camel.

@Biftu 

Kim Gravel Belle has a camel called Silver Mink not sure why as there is no silver in the color.  It might be too light for you but it's the closest I've seen to a camel in a while.:  A623553

Esteemed Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

I have been looking for camel pants for years.  There's tan, beige, khaki, etc. but never a true camel.

@Biftu 

Kim Gravel Belle has a camel called Silver Mink not sure why as there is no silver in the color.  It might be too light for you but it's the closest I've seen to a camel in a while.:  A623553

Thanks @rockygems123 but they are more tan not camel.  True camel is hard to find for some reason.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu 

Thanks @rockygems123 but they are more tan not camel.  True camel is hard to find for some reason.

Brooks Brothers sell camel colored clothing in coats, pants and skirts @Biftu .