Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where are turtleneck sweaters?

My department stores have many of them, Belks, Dillards, Nordstroms. Hope you have some luck finding them, I love turtlenecks!

Valued Contributor

LLBean, Lands End, great turtlenecks......................

Occasional Contributor

I have for the last seven years bought wonderful soft t necks at kohls, not casual ones, dressy ones that. Can be worn in a professional office. They launder wonderfully, never pill, and last for years. Every year I would but 2-3 new ones, this year nothing!!!! They replaced them with a mock neck, not the same thing at all!! So disappointed!!! This is my go to work sweater, warm enough but not heavy at all. Kohls let me down this year, of and by the way, these turtlenecks sold out every year!!!
Super Contributor

I agree with other posters that Whisper Knits by Linea are NOT hot. I can't tolerate hot, tight or fuzzy stuff around my neck--these sweaters are none of those things. I don't have a very long neck, however, so I fold the neck down three times so it's not as high. Works wonderfully well. These sweaters are not hot and I need to wear a long sleeved underwear top under them to be warm enough. Having said that, I LOVE the Linea Whisper Knits and almost live in them during the cooler months. Have them in many colors and styles. Again, they are NOT hot.