Honored Contributor

Beutiful Michelle is back, on SG show today.  I watched on QVC Plus.  Also, Ellen, the Med. sized model is back after having a baby nine weeks ago.  They sure look beautiful!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I saw Michelle today.  She'd a good 15 lbs or so heavier.  Slowly she will drop it.  They put her in black since she's been back.  Seen her twice, both times in black. Like all tall woment, she carries her weight well.  Yes, the models have been missing lately.  Although I did see Katia (Yay..my favorite model) today on QVC plus.  With all the screw drivers, head pillows they're throwing at us left and right.  You don't need too many models.

Honored Contributor

@Mlsg  Michelle was back today. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Raider Fan  Michelle is back! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mlsg  Michelle was back today.

@Kachina624 Yes I saw her. She looks great.

Trusted Contributor

I noticed, too.  If the ones we are seeing now are permanent replacements, I'm not liking some of them.  They don't look like professionals.

Trusted Contributor

I missed Michelle so I am glad that she is back, she is really beautiful an so is Katia.  Suzanne always looks so good in her clothes but she is not there as steadily as she used to be.

Trusted Contributor

I turned on D&C tonight & saw Judith, the little silver-haired older model. I enjoy seeing someone who looks like me, so that was a plus for me.

Trusted Contributor

Pretty hard to model a flashlight or Corky's ribs

Honored Contributor

@Raider Fan If you are talking about the same Michelle I'm thinking of on Saturday morning Leah said that Michelle was back and we saw her.  Leah said she had a baby and was back at least on Saturday's.