Frequent Contributor

I discovered Lunchtime Specials and Primetime Specials a few months ago - love them! I check them every morning and night and have picked up quite a few great bargains.  

My question is what other deals does QVC have that I might not know about?!  I search Last Clicks and Clearance, but are there other key words I should check?

Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

Hi @Happy In the South   You could try AS IS.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Marshall's or T.J. Maxx!!  I have resorted to watching Q for ideas then find so many similar items for so much less...and no shipping!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

One time only, Q2 has a 9pm deal daily.

Valued Contributor

I have found many clothing, decorating, kitchen items at TJ Maxx, Home goods & Big Lots. A lot of it looks the same and is much cheaper. I havealso been checking out JC Penney and have found some great quality items at unbelievale prices.  You can order online & have it shipped to your home or pick it up for free at the store & return to the store if it's not right for you. And lets not forget Amazon. Many items ar shipped free with free returns.

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Marshall's or T.J. Maxx!!  I have resorted to watching Q for ideas then find so many similar items for so much less...and no shipping!!!!!!!

I started to do the same thing. I moved to the East side of my town where they have lots of boutiqes, I went into one and felt like I was in CandyLand. They had name brand clothes at 90% percent off! I bought a crisp white RL shirt for 5.00, a Coat from NY Company for 5.00 and a cute white t-****** for 2.00. All the clothes  were in perfect condition. I was guessing that these stores over bought or they didn't sell and passed them on to these boutiques. It was a great deal for me.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

@Happy In the South   I always check ( As Is ),  some good deals.