Super Contributor

Where are the cotton with spandex blouses????

I love to wear button down cotton and spandex blend blouses. Even 100% cotton print blouse would be perfect for me. There are barely any to be found on the Q anymore. There is NO way I am wearing any of the LOGO light weight, thin see thru, messy layer look which would show every lump and bump. All I am asking for are some pretty not wild printed button down blouses that would look great over solid color slacks. I still own many nice ones I've gotten in the past from the Q but seems like no one is showing them now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the cotton with spandex blouses????

Probably to hard to make with the profit they want, (a shirt that is tailored will probably have more returns) knit and sew is easier to manufacture.

I have seen many shirts out in the stores.

Honored Contributor

Check out Land's End and Talbots.

Regular Contributor

Try A214116, the Linea "Kate" shirt. I own at least 6. They are fantastic, good fabric, well tailored, nice weight, and long lasting, durable.

Esteemed Contributor

Try the Appleseed's website. They have a huge selection of colors,in the Foxcroft shirt . Also try Nordstroms and search for Foxcroft. Nordstrom is pricier
Super Contributor

Land's End, LLBean and Talbots... you'll find a great variety of solid and patterned. All good quality.

Valued Contributor

I bought a Covington essentials blouse from Sears last week. Yes, Sears who knew. It is a navy shell print that had a Talbots look to it. It was 15 dollars, great even for one season.

Respected Contributor

Denim & co had a 98% cotton 2% gingham shirt on yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

Denim & Co. also has a cute cotton/span blouse with a ruffle around the sleeve and bottom.

Frequent Contributor

Express and NY & Co. have some really cute cotton/spandex button downs.