Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Sorry not at Q, I don't know the prices you are looking for but Investments at Dillards if you live near one, has work separates that wear like iron. If you buy clearance, be aware it can't be returned.

@ECBG 

Since you told me their pants were good, I have a closet full of Investments.  I have some RL, Linea, Antonio Melani, Tahari but I have found the Investments price is better than anything QVC sells and the quality is great.  

@Nonametoday So happy for you!  Investments can pretty much take you anywhere unless you have to dress expensively.  Antonio Melani  (tailored with a twist), and Alex Mare (the more frilly) are the top store brands.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where Did it All Go?

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Sorry not at Q, I don't know the prices you are looking for but Investments at Dillards if you live near one, has work separates that wear like iron. If you buy clearance, be aware it can't be returned.

@ECBG 

Since you told me their pants were good, I have a closet full of Investments.  I have some RL, Linea, Antonio Melani, Tahari but I have found the Investments price is better than anything QVC sells and the quality is great.  

@Nonametoday So happy for you!  Investments can pretty much take you anywhere unless you have to dress expensively.  Antonio Melani  (tailored with a twist), and Alex Mare (the more frilly) are the top store brands.

@ECBG   I have some of both Antonio and Alex.  Antonio seems to fit my body shape better although I find some of the Alex Marie more suited to my taste, if you know what I mean, but if it does not fit your body shape, then you should not buy it because sometimes tailoring is not the key to the fit.  It just doesn't fit, like if the rise is too long and the waist is too short.  Not something that is ever going to work.