Trusted Contributor

Re: When wearing cardigans, what style top do you prefer to wear underneath for layering?

I prefer a fitted tank but also wear a flowy top on occasion. I also like a sleeveless, woven, button-front shirt.

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

Re: When wearing cardigans, what style top do you prefer to wear underneath for layering?

Generally, I choose an outfit then if the weather requires it i choose a sweater or jacket to wear over it.

Honored Contributor

A crisp, collared shirt underneath.

Occasional Contributor

I love a wrinkle resistant sleeveless blouse with collar- love to see collar and i leave bottom of blouse hang out with no buttons buttoned or two buttons at waist to create waist and not so boxy.
Occasional Contributor

4. a graphic tee! i'm boho/artsy and I LOVE matching (or mismatching!) my cardigans with my graphic tees for a bit of an edgier look. and I usually button the top button only.