Esteemed Contributor

Re: When was the last time you wore a real bra

Today. I am wearing a Wonderbra 1551 slightly padded underwire bra that has side wing panels to hold in side and back fat that bras without side panels can give me. I have about 8 of these bras in beige, linen, and black. I like this bra better than the Warners No side effects bra as the straps stay in place on the Wonderbra and I always had the bra straps slipping on the Warners bras.

Respected Contributor

@spent2much  I bought 2 Jockey comfort bras yesterday that I found on Macy's site. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll fit and be comforable. I have Jockey slip shorts that are smooth & comfy.

Esteemed Contributor

Unless I am sick, I wear one everyday. I just wouldn't feel right otherwise.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I wore a real bra today.

Valued Contributor

Like you it has been since mid-March.

Respected Contributor

I always wear a real bra.  Have tried those Ahhh bra and Genie types.  Not for me. They don't offer any support at all.  Uncomfortable. Bottom part rolls up.  I'll stick with what works.

Respected Contributor

Every day..?🤔
Valued Contributor

I have those Rhonda Shear Ahh Bra's and sports bras that I am living in, and loving it. Even though I am not "endowed' there is no way I could where them to work whenever that resumes in a traditional office setting.  She has sets with the pads, that are similar to the ahh bra, I find more supportive and "concealing" if you know what I mean.  Those I have worn to work many times over the years, some have lace insets for low cut tops, etc.  But admittedly, since putting on weight this year, I did clear out all the old traditional bras during self quarantine and purchased new underwire properly sized ones so when we return to "normal", I will have comfortable fitting regular bras to look forward to.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most every day. Sometimes part of the day Smiley Happy  I dont need much support lol!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today Smiley Happy  I wear one almost every day, I get dressed each day to shoes too. Ready for the day.  I like the Bali Comfort Revolution. So comfy I dont even take off half way throughMan Wink the day!  I dont need anything with too much support but I didnt like the Genie ones!