Honored Contributor

Re: When they're gone, they're GONE!

My attempt to re-create the bracelet shown in a blogger's picture... NOT a peace offering of a white rose to "the big bootie, talking of my patootie!"

BTW... as an aside, a teenage girl and guy were laughing at me at the airport... I think they thought it was funny that I was wearing an "Aeropostale" hoodie... (as if) ... hey, if I could find one proportioned for those who are height-challenged, that did not have the "Aeropostale" logo on the front... I would buy it in a New York minute!!!

File Jan 06, 2 43 40 PM.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@MacDUFF

How do you like my socks?  I have quite a knee sock wardrobe... these socks work well with boots, BTW.

Socks.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono@MacDUFF

How do you like my socks?  I have quite a knee sock wardrobe... these socks work well with boots, BTW.

Socks.jpeg

@LTT1

Very coordinated, loves!  Thanks for sharing you OOTD!

Esteemed Contributor

I just wish I was having as much fun as @LTT1 is having!  Love the bracelet, hoodie, and socks!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So far, my kimono...and I feel like cuttin' the hangin' part of the sleeves off cause thay keep gettin' wet when I do the dishes!

hmmmm......I'm in the wrong thread......but it's all right with me

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Great job...well done! NOT 1 person mentioned your beautiful cat in the picture. You have wonderful taste in clothing, shoes and cats! 

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, thanks for the peek at your wardrobe for the last couple of years. You truely are a frugal fashionista! I appreciate the amount of work it took to photograph your daily outfits so you could "see" what you owned and how you could make the items that you owned work for you.

It's also fun to see what you end up getting rid of too. I think most of us have a lot of clothes and it's hard to "see" what you own when the closets are crammed and overflowing. I don't take daily photos of what I wear but I have been photographing every item of clothing (except intimates like panties) since 2009 and keeping them in an Adobe Photoshop starter album on my computer. I've tagged each photo and categorized each item and when a clothing item is donated or thrown away, then the photo gets moved to that category and taken out of my current clothes collection in the album. It helps me to see what I own and how old an item is. I have no guilt not keeping an item that is worn out or something I don't like or don't wear even if I have never worn it.

I've given away shoes because my feet have changed and I can't and won't wear uncomfortable shoes. I recently gave away a sweater jacket with a persion lamb collar but the sweater was itchy wool and I disliked the color -- blood red.

Each season I go through my clothes and ones that don't fit get donated.