Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Re: When they're gone, they're GONE!

**GASP**

Not the infamous SG swing dress!!??  Cat Tongue

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Don't you wish you had all that money back in your pocket???

Respected Contributor

what a great way to start off the new year! 

Honored Contributor

This is so inspiring! I wish you would come and help me do my closet!

I have a white/black skirt like the one you showed that I looked at last summer and thought, "not sure about this anymore."I did get rid of a few things I just didn't feel good in anymoreSmiley Happy. And some things I still like but just don't really wear. What do you all do about those?  

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

I'm not sure if you intended to be snarky or not in your post, but I'll respond anyway.Cat Indifferent

Since some of the items in my closet date back to 2007, I would say that I got my money's worth.  You can see from the photos that these are pieces that I've actually worn.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

I'm not sure if you intended to be snarky or not in your post, but I'll respond anyway.Cat Indifferent

Since some of the items in my closet date back to 2007, I would say that I got my money's worth.  You can see from the photos that these are pieces that I've actually worn.

@lolakimono - not being snarky - I just think of all the money I've spent on the Q and wish I had it all back in my pocketWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

This is so inspiring! I wish you would come and help me do my closet!

I have a white/black skirt like the one you showed that I looked at last summer and thought, "not sure about this anymore."I did get rid of a few things I just didn't feel good in anymoreSmiley Happy. And some things I still like but just don't really wear. What do you all do about those?  

@on the bay

I guess it depends on WHY you don't wear them.  If it's because of a certain memory (when you bought them or when you received them) you might think about donating them.  If it's the fabrication, then definitely donate them.  You can't make something less scratchy (or slithery feeling).  If it's a fit issue, you could take those items to a tailor and see if the new fit makes them new favorites.