Honored Contributor

When the fashion makes a tall lovely model look like a blob

[ Edited ]

Model Brenda is a tall beautiful slender girl.....but in LOGO she looks like a shapeless blob. Just AWFUL!   She looks anything but CHIC.

Honored Contributor

Re: When the fashion makes a tall lovely model look like a blob

Brenda is very lovely and models well.  

It's hard for anyone to wear any clothing that doesn't have fabric that can be well tailored.

Super Contributor

I thought the same thing when I saw the promo for Lisa Rinna. Sloppy and not flattering on a thin model. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Model Brenda is a tall beautiful slender girl.....but in LOGO she looks like a shapeless blob. Just AWFUL!   She looks anything but CHIC.

There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with looking like a "shapeless blob".  People don't go around with clinging clothing all the time.  Well, MOST people anyway.  People want to wear something comfortable and appropriate for real life.

Real life isn't about obsessing over how you look.  It is about looking nicely dressed and groomed and comfortable and without your parts sausaged in or flapping in the wind in the faces of people you meet. 

Chic?  No.  I don't even think about that for most of real life.  I would look silly where I live--pretentious and out of touch with the culture.  Maybe if you live in NYC you have to be chic to stop out, but now where I live.  

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with looking like a "shapeless blob".  People don't go around with clinging clothing all the time.  Well, MOST people anyway.  People want to wear something comfortable and appropriate for real life.

Real life isn't about obsessing over how you look.  It is about looking nicely dressed and groomed and comfortable and without your parts sausaged in or flapping in the wind in the faces of people you meet. 

Chic?  No.  I don't even think about that for most of real life.  I would look silly where I live--pretentious and out of touch with the culture.  Maybe if you live in NYC you have to be chic to stop out, but now where I live.  

So you want to look larger than you are? Alrighty then...Man Surprised

Respected Contributor

I have been saying the same thing for awile now. IF the model looks bad in the clothes I know I will. Honestly the way LOGO dresses the models they all look like bag ladies.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

Another Logo bashing thread.  There are millions of shoppers on QVC and not every clothing line will appeal to everyone.  I suggest that you don't waste your time watching the presentations.

I have one piece of Logo and, frankly,  it looks very nice and isn't baggy or shapeless, and I've had several compliments when  wearing it.   I don't like loose and ill fitting clothing but I also don't care to look like I've been stuffed or shrinkwrapped into my clothing so I don't buy fabrics and clothing lines that do that.

Esteemed Contributor

Clown clothes!!!! 😱

Respected Contributor

I didn't need to get any futher than the subject line to know what this was about. My ESP must be working today.

Deb

Respected Contributor

While I do wear some LOGO, I have to agree with the original poster.  I have always thought they could never make Brenda look bad in any style clothing sold at QVC, BUT then came LOGO.  Sorry, but Brenda finally modeled a line not very flattering.  Whose idea was it to always be sticking those silly hats on her?  Yikes!