Highlighted
Honored Contributor

When does "returns until January 31" start?

If I remember correctly, the return policy gets more broad to cover gifts in October.  Does anyone else remember rthis or am I mistaken?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: When does "returns until January 31" start?

i started seeing the message on 9/25/15, but i am not sure exactly when the start date was or is......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@ECBG I believe it began on 9/25. 

Last year I had made a purchase on 9/17 and CS told me it was covered by the holiday policy since it arrived after 9/25.

~Live with Intention~
Valued Contributor

I also heard it was 9-25-15

Honored Contributor

here is the statement posted on qvc, but no start date mentioned.

Yes, you can shop with confidence this holiday season! Any gifts you purchase from now through December 23, 2015 at Noon ET can be returned for any reason until January 31, 2016. You can exchange the item (if available), or you can return the gift for a refund of the purchase price, minus the original S&H and the Q Return Label fee.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

It's officially began.  There is a promo ad running called "Q the Holidays."  The January 31 (the next year) return policy is always in effect for Christmas in July and other Christmas titled programs which air before October 1.  

Honored Contributor

I know they are saying it now with purchases. However, what I always wondered was how they know it is a gift. Guess you could get something for yourself that has nothing to do with Christmas gifts to others, and still return it by the end of January. Very generous of them!

Honored Contributor

I noticed it on the invoice of the item I recieved yeterday. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval