Honored Contributor

I don't know if postal rates just went up or not.  We have a postal service issued machine at work and the preset rates all stayed the same.  And let's not forget that QVC gets shipping discounts AND they've already admitted they make a profit on the s/h charges.

I have rarely, if ever seen Evine do sitewide free s/h unless you are using an Evine card.  That works for me but cuts a lot of people out.  Outside of that, Evine's shipping is quite high.  The same with HSN. They may offer free s/h but I've seen clothing on HSN with s/h charges of $7.22 and $8.00+ and that's not for handbags or coats.  It's for tops, sweaters and pants.

HSN is the only channel that still refunds original s/h however, the prepaid label charges with HSN went up January 15 and are now $7.95 for 5 lbs and under and $9.95 for over 5 lbs.

I returned an item to Evine on Sunday.  It cost me $9.95 to ship it back on my own (no label was provided) and it was under 3 lbs.  The only option I had to send it back were Priority Express or Priority.  It cost me $7.99 to be sent to me.  So I'm out nearly $18.00.