When are the Susan Graver French Knit Jeggings with Tonal Stitching coming back???

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the regular Susan Graver French Knit Jegging with Tonal Stitching.  I have worn almost all of mine out & need to restock NOW.  When will they ever be back? 

Honored Contributor

Re: When are the Susan Graver French Knit Jeggings with Tonal Stitching coming back???

Welcome to the Community @WarEagleHey

I watched the video for the petite version A293302 and right around the 5:45 mark in the video, Gabrielle the host mentions "Can't get more when they're gone" which leads me to believe this particular style has run it's course and Susan has moved onto another version of knit jegging.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Frequent Contributor

Re: When are the Susan Graver French Knit Jeggings with Tonal Stitching coming back???

I must agree with you.  They were perhaps my favorite clothing item I've ever purchased from QVC.  If they ever came back in stock I'd probably buy enough to last me the next 5 years!  But I suspect she's moved on to other styles.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered and just received Item A349969, Susan Graver Weekend Premium Stretch Ankle Pants.  They have a very similar fit and feel.  I love them!  If you decide to give these a try, I hope these might be your solution.  (They come in Regular and Petite)