Respected Contributor

Re: When It Comes to Jean/Pant Seams

@chrystaltree wrote:

I have never had pants or jeans that twist at the ankle or leg.  I have never had pants that have crooked stitcbing or seams.  I've never experienced that and I've heard any other woman complain about those things.  So, I don't need any German pants...lol

Consider yourself a lucky woman. 

I don't need German pants either, but I am glad I purchased these and I plan on buying these next:

Note the stars on the cuff Smiley Happy

Also they have a five-year warranty.  Now what pair of jeans, or any clothing, do you own that have that?

Honored Contributor

Hi @sparklestar can you share the brand or website? Thanks! Glad you love them. Really well made jeans are hard to find.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mj12 wrote:

Hi @sparklestar can you share the brand or website? Thanks! Glad you love them. Really well made jeans are hard to find.

Absolutely @Mj12.  They are made by a company called Maloja, and they have an online store..  The only other place I've been able to find them is on a site that sells cycling clothes and such called Terry.  The pair they showed, which I am guessing is this year's version of Maloja jeans, are called Kara Jeans (shown above).  They are $225!  Too much for my purse right now.  So I started searching the company and the brand.  I did find one US site that sells the brand.  They had an older version (the one I purchased) on sale for $95; however, it was only one pair which happened to be my size.  It's called Backcountry. 

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

Absolutely @Mj12.  They are made by a company called Maloja, and they have an online store..  The only other place I've been able to find them is on a site that sells cycling clothes and such called Terry.  The pair they showed, which I am guessing is this year's version of Maloja jeans, are called Kara Jeans (shown above).  They are $225!  Too much for my purse right now.  So I started searching the company and the brand.  I did find one US site that sells the brand.  They had an older version (the one I purchased) on sale for $95; however, it was only one pair which happened to be my size.  It's called Backcountry. 

Thank you so so much @sparklestar !

Respected Contributor

@Mj12 you're very welcome.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Skinny Jeans 2- A275168 Petite length. Regular 32 inch different item number. Highly recommend!! Comfortable and flattering. Perfect ratio of spandex 1%. Gives enough stretch without loosing shape. Qvc PLEASE, Continue offering Skinny 2 brand. Thank you. đź’ž