Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Over and over I've tried to watch LOGO - sorry, just can't.  The line is way overpriced and I personally don't want to look like a bag lady wearing my entire closet that doesn't match. OK - maybe a top here and there is not so terrible, but I see no one wearing clothing like this and I live in a very upscale area, but to each their own.  I don't "get it" either @Beautybella88

@nycgrl

I was unaware that LOGO was required viewing? When did they mandate that?

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure what there is to "get."  You either like the line or you don't.  The vast majority of people here who like LOGO don't wear the clothes like Lori and the models do.  IMO that's a tactic to get you to buy more.  No one needs to wear three shirts at once (and all in whackadoo color combinations to boot.)

Perhaps you should evaluate the pieces individually, as most of us do.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Giraffe Eating GIF - Giraffe Eating Popcorn GIFs

Ahh,there you are!  Been missing you,Popcorn Giraffe!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Maybe we can join the LOGO repeat posters w/ the ones dissatisfied with WEN. Both subjects seem to go on & on & on & on......

Honored Contributor

My TVs came w/ a black rectangular gadget that allows me to change channels or use on/off buttons. Useful little thing!!!! 😁

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Giraffe Eating GIF - Giraffe Eating Popcorn GIFs

@L M @ O!

I was waiting for this--so true!

being on a hamster wheel going round and round and round!Smiley Frustrated

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Over and over I've tried to watch LOGO - sorry, just can't.  The line is way overpriced and I personally don't want to look like a bag lady wearing my entire closet that doesn't match. OK - maybe a top here and there is not so terrible, but I see no one wearing clothing like this and I live in a very upscale area, but to each their own.  I don't "get it" either @Beautybella88

Why do you "try" to watch it?  That I'm confused about.....

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl

i just had a picture in my mind of you walking around the posh streets of NYC in a stuffed closet.....pretty funny!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'm not sure what there is to "get."  You either like the line or you don't.  The vast majority of people here who like LOGO don't wear the clothes like Lori and the models do.  IMO that's a tactic to get you to buy more.  No one needs to wear three shirts at once (and all in whackadoo color combinations to boot.)

Perhaps you should evaluate the pieces individually, as most of us do.

LOL

I T A

There is nothing to "get".  You like it or you don't.  As Andrea said...there is no required viewing!  

LOL

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@nycgrl 

I generally ignore vendors I don't like.  Why waste my time?

Why does the price matter if you have no intention of buying it?  

It's winter, so I have no idea what other people around here are wearing under their coats.  But the LOGO style tops are fairly common around my residential Manhattan neighborhood in the warmer weather.