Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Maybe we can join the LOGO repeat posters w/ the ones dissatisfied with WEN. Both subjects seem to go on & on & on & on......

Nice variation on your thread that got poofed.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee. Thank you, Pearley....could have left out the "poofed" and just made it a compliment, though. 😜

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Pearlee. Thank you, Pearley....could have left out the "poofed" and just made it a compliment, though. 😜

But it wasn't meant as such.

Valued Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Over and over I've tried to watch LOGO - sorry, just can't.  The line is way overpriced and I personally don't want to look like a bag lady wearing my entire closet that doesn't match. OK - maybe a top here and there is not so terrible, but I see no one wearing clothing like this and I live in a very upscale area, but to each their own.  I don't "get it" either @Beautybella88

@nycgrl 

I generally ignore vendors I don't like.  Why waste my time?

Why does the price matter if you have no intention of buying it?  

It's winter, so I have no idea what other people around here are wearing under their coats.  But the LOGO style tops are fairly common around my residential Manhattan neighborhood in the warmer weather.

Also in LA all year around

Respected Contributor

I love mine. Wear them daily. The heathered sweater and the skirts are my faves. I also like the cashmere cotton pullover with lace hem.

Not all the styles are good. I've had some that are total fail. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  Excuse me. Knowing you, should have assumed it was no compliment.