Respected Contributor

What would you wear with this SG top?

Need a suggestion of what to wear with this SG jackety top, other than white.  Black pants of course, but under the jacket. 

Sorry I don't know how to post a pic. I it easy?

http://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1&...

Respected Contributor

Re: What would you wear with this SG top?

I would wear a red top.

Contributor

Red!  But really any pop of color.  I especially love red, and than pink, coral, yellow, turquoise.  All work!

Honored Contributor

I am a fan of black...so I would wear black (solid) but you could also wear a top that has a very slight print..not to much to compete with the jacket.

I am not a fan of mixing to many colors together.

Valued Contributor

I have several liquid knit tops in many colors and would wear about any color under those jackets. I have the liquid knit cardigans in many colors and I have worn Quacker Factory t shirts under them in the solid colors and also I have worn the liquid knit tops under them. You won't have any trouble finiding something that works. I ordered that jacket also and plan to wear a bateau necked Susan Graver top I have in black with the jacket. I love that jacket by the way. I cannot wait to get mine. I bought it in the red and in black.

Honored Contributor

Susan Graver Printed Liquid Knit Long Sleeve Open Front Cardigan - A273450

I like aqua, hot pink, yellow, or kelly green.  If you can wear orange and like it, that would look fine too.

In the spring/summer you could do white bottoms and pastel shells or a white tank and colored bottoms.

Respected Contributor

Definitely any bright color: red, blue, yellow, lime green.  You need to break up all the black and white.  Nice choice!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Now me, little miss black fan here, would wear a simple black tank. Also, probably a blue turquoise or dark pink tank.

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

@Another new name Sue  I think you made an excellent choice in purchasing it as I think it is good looking and very versatile.  I would wear whatever color was "speaking to me" while I was getting dressed; IMHO...that jackety top will go with most any color!   This morning, I think I would have chosen turquoise. Smiley Happy

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Respected Contributor

Thank you, everyone!  Getting this top is stepping out of the box for me. I hope it doesn't overwhelm me or I feel silly in it.  I think it looks like "exploded giraffe." 

In an effort to save a couple bucks, I'm going to check out one or two local stores to see if I can pick up something.  Not allowing myself to lean towards one color because you can never find what you want.      (shhh...turquoise)

Thank you for posting the picture, Lola.