Super Contributor

Re: What would you wear the jacket with please?

OMG! This jacket is stunning! You could wear it with jeans and a simple tank just like the model, or dress it up with black slacks or skirt and boots. The options are many, but let it be the star. Just lovely. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 I just received their catalog.  They are having 25% off.  I found this adorable cardigan.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

That is a beautiful sweater. Love it. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@crawford5153 I just received their catalog.  They are having 25% off.  I found this adorable cardigan.

WOW Pecky, it is drop dead gorgeous!  Do you have the tiem number for it on their website??? 

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky @kate2357  I just found the lovely piece on their website along with a few more gorgeos things such as the duster that comes in gray or black:2EN02_4.jpg2EN0220.jpg2EU87_2.jpg

New Contributor

crawford5153, Beautiful!, Just Beautiful.  Wear it with anything and everything

you like...Enjoy it in good health!  By the way, please share where you got it,

would love the duster version for myself...

Trusted Contributor

@cubanchic wrote:

crawford5153, Beautiful!, Just Beautiful.  Wear it with anything and everything

you like...Enjoy it in good health!  By the way, please share where you got it,

would love the duster version for myself...

iCubanchic; All of the dusters and jackets shown are on the softsurroundings website.  Let us know which one you decide to buy.  Thanks for the  nice comment.
Respected Contributor

Funny ....I had to go check the catalog this morning and wound up ordering the long gray velvet duster with the pewter/ silver embellishments. I had a dark time deciding between the gray and the black , but I have a lot of black so I'm trying the gray.I think it's just different enuf, maybe a little less dressy ? I will post a review when I get it. ☺️

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 - What an exquisite jacket! I love it! I love black and gold together!

Like others have said I would go simple- a black tank or cami, maybe satin. I actually like it with the jeans, but I would dress it up with black pants too. You will look amazing! Get your sweet DH to take you to a really nice restaurant (like Commander's Palace maybe?). Then sit across from him with your beautiful outfit on and a big smile and make HIM feel like he's the luckiest man in the room!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

WOW Pecky, it is drop dead gorgeous!  Do you have the tiem number for it on their website??? 

@crawford5153  Yes it is Item #3EM93.  My DH said he would buy it for my birthday which is next month.  Smiley Happy