Honored Contributor

Take a look at this LTS item ....Dennis Basso Printed Chiffon Long Sleeve Tunic and Tank.

A giant circle printed right around your stomach and abdomen and rear end!

Respected Contributor

That's pretty awful.  I would look pregnant in that. 

Honored Contributor

No way would I buy that kind of design, but DB has plenty of company in offering it.  Woman can buy it from any number of lines here or at XYZ or ZZZ or QVZ, etc.  It's been around for years and years -  I just assume there are women who like the look.

Honored Contributor

Oh my! The models all look pregnant, IMO. No wonder it's a LTS.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

DB must have been having a, "What was I thinking" moment. Usually, his designs are well thought out.

Trusted Contributor

Most women are smart enough to know what fashions wouldn't suit their body so if you have a large abdomen I guess you wouldn't buy it.  What I see as much more problematic than a circle design near the stomach is the white across the chest that looks like your bra has gone askew.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Respected Contributor

WOW!!! That circle is making me dizzy! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

Oh, how attractive.  NOT.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Deree wrote:

Most women are smart enough to know what fashions wouldn't suit their body so if you have a large abdomen I guess you wouldn't buy it.  What I see as much more problematic than a circle design near the stomach is the white across the chest that looks like your bra has gone askew.

@Deree 

Wow!  I was so distracted by the circles, I didn't even notice the stripe!

DB got a "double whammy" on that design!

Respected Contributor

yes, i agree.

and i think that the sharkbite hems on tops do the same thing...highlight your abdomen.