Frequent Contributor

Re: What type of shoes do you wear with the track pant look?

Actually nowadays track pants/lounge pants are getting so trendy. I'm seeing them everywhere! Depending on the fabrication, people are dressing them up now with heals/strappy sandals. If that's not your thing, a great pair of ballet flats/kitten heels are good. i would avoid the athletic shoe route unless you want to look like you just came back from the gym.

Honored Contributor

I saw a pair at Marshall's this weekend and laughed because I remembered this thread. My first thought was, "what shoes would I wear with these."

LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I vote for slip on sneaker or a more fashion minded tie canvas shoe. Check out the "Go Walks" by Sketchers as they have many slip on styles. The Q carries them. I own a pair and they are extremely comfortable.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Ladies, Refinery29.com posted a video on their website on how to style terry track pants 3 ways. They must have been reading my mind! They are working in connection with Old Navy. Check it out!
Super Contributor

I would have to see the pants, to give a definite answer but I would go with other posters who have suggested Skechers Go Walks or something similar.

I don't have "track pants" but with my yoga pants or pants of that type, I usually wear either my Skechers or something like my Keds mules or if it's warm weather, a flat casual sandal of some type.

I don't know what a dressy track pant would look like though, I don't know that I have ever seen something like that.

I have some drawstring ponte knit pants and those I do wear a dressier sandal with or a mule type heel or flat. I bought a pair of poly crepe cropped pants over the summer and with those, I wore a flat thong sandal (with some beading).

Honored Contributor

Easy Spirit slip-on tennis shoes in a gold or silver. I buy mine at Macy's, I think they are cute shoes.

You might try a sparkle tennis shoe. Something like a boat slip-on shoe.