Visitor

What type of bra should you wear with the Logo Line

I do purchase the logo line, but with the material being so thin, I keep on questioning the type of bra I should be wearing underneath.  Whenever you watch the models, there is no outline of a bra to be seen.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What type of bra should you wear with the Logo Line

i always wear seamless bras.  I have recently found that a nude color bra realy makes a huge difference when you are not a woman who likes to layer.

Not sure how much this helps.  Hope so,

Trusted Contributor

Wear a t-shirt bra in a color that is closest to your skin color. T-shirt bras typically have smooth, seamless cups (no lace or other embellishments), so nothing will show through on light weight fabrics. And by all means, make sure your bra fits! I used to work at Nordstrom in one of the women's clothing departments, and I sold a ton of bras on the side because at least half the women trying on clothes were wearing an ill-fiting bra. Wearing a good fitting bra makes a HUGE difference in how clothes look on you. 

Respected Contributor

i could be wrong because i don't own any logo, ... but it appears that they (the people on air who wear logo) always seem to have several layers on.  i can tell that the material is thin, ... and it probably looks a whole lot better if you have a couple of layers on. 

Honored Contributor

Every bra I own is nude in color and seamless.  That way I can wear anything, any color.  Not just Logo.  It's Graver's liquid knit stuff, just about everything.