Honored Contributor

Re: What to wear in Fl at night

Thanks to all that participated due to the issues in the world and my health concerns we will be moving our trip to early May

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

enjoy club med, beautiful resort.  The restaurant had a wonderful seafood buffet on Friday nights, don't know if still available, hope so, it was great.  

Honored Contributor

@Mi47 

Thanks we were supposed to leave two weeks from today, at the beginning of the week I moved the vacation to early May and might move it to the Fall if the situation remains the same

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

Keep in mind, hurricane season runs from June 1 - December 1.    That side of the state, most activate from August - September ( especially around Labor Day).  As a side note, in September 2004, Stuart Port St Lucie area had 2 major hurricanes about 2 weeks apart.  I had power for only 10 days of September.  

Honored Contributor

This trip has been cancelled twice and will now be rebooked for after Jan 1. 

Frequent Contributor

Smart decision.   Nice time of the year to visit.