Honored Contributor

We are going to the Pt Sainte Lucie area at the end of March and I am wondering if any one know what the weather will be like in the evenings.

Many thanks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: What to wear in Fl at night

Will you be staying near the water?  It's always very breezy near the ocean, and you will need a light wrap in evenings......sweater or light jacket or shawl.  By early May the humidity sets in, but March evenings are usually cool, 65-70. Of course you never know so check the forecast before you pack.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Not to be snarky but any weather app or online weather source can give you the details.

This time of year it's mid 60s to low 70s, can be cloudy & breezy

I'm in Alabama,  anything under 70 is cool to me, I would want sleeves at least

70 degrees in March is not as comfortable as 70 degrees in July

Honored Contributor

Thanks time to rethink what I am taking I was thinking maxi dresses etc, maybe I shoudl go twoard crops and short sleeve tops.

Thanks all 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I’m currently beachfront on a barrier island in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. I’m wearing running tights, a tee and a quarter zip long sleeved fleece. It’s quite cool and supposed to get down in the upper 40’s. By Wednesday it’ll be in the 80’s. As another poster said, use a weather app to see what’s forecasted for your trip and pack accordingly. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox It can also pour rain at any given time so be ready with some appropriate footwear. 

Honored Contributor

It's chilly tonight by Miami standards but it will be hot again next week

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

Thanks time to rethink what I am taking I was thinking maxi dresses etc, maybe I shoudl go twoard crops and short sleeve tops.

Thanks all 

You could use both. You could bring a couple of shirts that could be worn over the short sleeve or sleeveless things and a shrug for a maxi if it gets a little cooler at night. We have been having the strangest weather I can remember. You can expect 80's in the day. Most of the evenings could be mid 60's to high 70's. It's hard to predict the weather three weeks in advance. Sweaters are too warm. If you're going to be out in the sun you will be hot. Tonight, 10 P.M., it's 59°F. Next week, nights will be in the mid sixties, but it's warming up. 

Frequent Contributor

Lived in Stuart Fl for 20+ years.   Weather in March is usually in the 70-80's during day, evenings in the 50's-60's.   If the sun is out, warm, if overcast or raining could be on the cool side.  Maxi dresses good with  shrug, crop pants with T shirt.   Enjoy,  nice time of year, before the humidity sets in.  Make sure you go to the old downtown section of Stuart, cute shops and restaurants.   

Honored Contributor

@Mi47 

Thanks we are going to the Club Med Sandpiper Bay so I have no real intention of leaving the property. I am recovering from double pneumonia earlier this year so I will there to relax and enjoy some one else doing the cooking and cleaning

@Mi47 wrote:

Lived in Stuart Fl for 20+ years.   Weather in March is usually in the 70-80's during day, evenings in the 50's-60's.   If the sun is out, warm, if overcast or raining could be on the cool side.  Maxi dresses good with  shrug, crop pants with T shirt.   Enjoy,  nice time of year, before the humidity sets in.  Make sure you go to the old downtown section of Stuart, cute shops and restaurants.