Honored Contributor

Re: What the heck is THIS?

Honored Contributor

Mixed Media Cowl Neck Top, 25-56921042, A collage of pieced knit fabrics with a melange of prints and a stylishly draped cowl neckline give this Feratelli top its unique style and terrific texture.  Feratelli, Main View, T360x450 Main View T360x450

Honored Contributor

Mixed Media Cowl Neck Top, 25-56742448, Slip into an ultra-chic look with this Rachel Cole top.  Crafted from a mix of mesh and stretch-knit fabrics, it features a softly draped neckline, asymmetrical hemline and melange of prints for an eye-catching graphic edge. Rachel Cole, Main View, T360x450 Main View T360x450

Esteemed Contributor

lolakimono wrote:

faeriemoon wrote:

I usually hate anything plaid, but I like this.  blushing

@faeriemoon

What do you think of this one?Cat Happy

Moth Paned Sweater Tunic

Not crazy about that one, lola. happy

~ I must be a mermaid, for I have no fear of depth and a great fear of shallow living. ~ Anaïs Nin
Trusted Contributor

birdmama wrote:

magicmoodz wrote:

Holy Mary Mother of God, I don't even know what to say about these:

I do, either somebody really poopied their pants or it's a guy, hung like.........

It's like the human version of a hyena.  Hyena females have pseudo penises.  They give birth through it.  Tough being a hyena.

Honored Contributor

magicmoodz wrote:

Ladies it's not too early to start thinking about that Holiday Sweater DIY project.  

OOH LALA LiGHTED TREE UGLY SEXY TACKY CHRISTMAS PARTY SWEATER DRESS SZ XL in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories | eBay:  

Seriously I want to try and make this for the ugly x-mas sweater party I go to every year. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh excuse me, did I forget something?

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

image.jpgimage.jpg

Honored Contributor

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

image.jpg

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View