Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,065
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@lolakimono wrote:


I just can't come up with the words to describe how this outfit makes me feel.  I will say, however, it's not good.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,065
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I haven't visited this thread for quite some time.  I forgot what I was missing; it's still the funniest laugh-out-loud thread on the forum.  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,467
Registered: ‎07-20-2014

@lolakimono wrote:

Libertine Beaded Belts Wool BlazerLibertine Beaded Belts Wool Blazer


They forgot the parachute.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,566
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

da66a3c8a6b844c2af46884178a564ca_720x.jpg


Am I crazy? I think this is pretty

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,065
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Andreatoo   I like it too!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,451
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

The geese police say "no goose on my caboose!"

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,467
Registered: ‎07-20-2014

@Citrine1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:


I just can't come up with the words to describe how this outfit makes me feel.  I will say, however, it's not good.  LOL


I must admit, I like it.  Not that I would or could wear it, but there's something appealing about it for me.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,451
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

@Caligurll wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:


I just can't come up with the words to describe how this outfit makes me feel.  I will say, however, it's not good.  LOL


I must admit, I like it.  Not that I would or could wear it, but there's something appealing about it for me.


@Caligurll 

Cable knit camel toe? Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,467
Registered: ‎07-20-2014

c


@lolakimono wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:


I just can't come up with the words to describe how this outfit makes me feel.  I will say, however, it's not good.  LOL


I must admit, I like it.  Not that I would or could wear it, but there's something appealing about it for me.


@Caligurll 

Cable knit camel toe? Cat LOL


@lolakimono  Well, when you put it that way, maybe I need glasses! 😂

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,138
Registered: ‎05-20-2011

@lolakimono wrote:

Main Product Image

  • vertical stripes
  • horizontal stripes
  • roll tab sleeves

 

and, wait for it...

Main Product Image

ruching in the back


There may be something wrong with me, but I kind of like this-Smiley Happy Especially with the ruching-lol. I wouldn't purchase it as I would look like a very large test pattern in it though.