Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

They are nice pants.  I see nothing wrong with them except maybe you don’t like the color.?

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I would wear this to the ballgame if it had my team logo!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Allison Daley Petite Size Pull-On City Stretch Ankle PantsAllison Daley Petite Size Pull-On City Stretch Ankle Pants

I know elastic waists are a no no for many, but she would look ok with a top that covered the elastic.  The vendor wants prospective shoppers to know about the elastic.  These look nicer than Denim & Co,

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

They are nice pants.  I see nothing wrong with them except maybe you don’t like the color.?

@NYCLatinaMe 

The color is fine. Look how long the rise is.  A 12" crotch?  Looks weird, IMO as if it goes halfway down the thigh.

Esteemed Contributor

gg@lolakimono wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

The color is fine. Look how long the rise is.  A 12" crotch?  Looks weird, IMO as if it goes halfway down the thigh.

I don’t see it as the rise ending where the pant legs have space between them, which is what I think you are saying.  I just think her thighs are close together after the rise ends, and the way the fabric covering the thighs comes together gave you the impression that the rise is super long.  I even see a slight wrinkling of the pant leg where the rise ends and the legs start, because of the position of the legs. These are dress pants, so they are loose and her thighs are big.  The rise is normal, see where the waistband sits properly, not too high. I hope they don’t start airbrushing away big thighs...

Honored Contributor

Reed Cutout Utility Crop Top, Main, color, TAN

Honored Contributor

Re: What the heck is THIS?

[ Edited ]

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

LOL sorry @lolakimono I didn't see that you had already posted it months ago, didn't look. Will delete after you see my post.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"