Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Now that is one goofy, ugly thing she has on.  I dont call that a dress.  Its left over material someone threw together.

Hi @Imaoldhippie...since you didn't "quote" the post/pic that you're referring to, we don't know which goofy, ugly thing you mean Smiley LOL!  But, since all the posts here are goofy, ugly, I have to say I totally agree with you!  Smiley Wink  (I see you're a somewhat new poster...do you know how to quote?)

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

nope dont know how to quote.  I meant the yellow one some movie star had on.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   (NOTE:  This is the @ notification for you.  You should see in your "notifications" box that "MacDuff mentioned you in a thread").

When you hit "reply" to a post and get to the text/reply window, look above the square for the word "QUOTE."   If you click that, the system will auto place the entire post you are replying to into the reply window.  Then, if you 

hit "Ctrl" and "end" keys simultaneously, that will take you under the quoted area where you can type your reply.   Try it with this one!

Also, I only just happened to see that someone (you) had replied to this thread, so I clicked in to read, but, if you had "notified" me, I would have for sure seen your response to me.  

To notify a poster, hit your shift and @ keys simultaneously and either type in a poster's name (has to be exact and if the poster has a space in their screen name, it may not work...a glitch) OR a list of recent posters to the thread will pop up and you can click on the name.

Sounds complicated when typed/read, but you'll be a pro before you know it...we all had the durned learning curve, trust me.

Have a great day 'hippie!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

magicmoodz wrote: 

@Imaoldhippie

Is this the one you're talking about?

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

magicmoodz wrote: 

@Imaoldhippie

Is this the one you're talking about?

@lolakimono    Yellow bird, high up in banana tree......

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Yep thats the one.    Smiley LOL IMO that is just plain goofy looking.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Toilet paper wedding gown, lol.

IMG_4049.JPG

She's on a roll!!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

OH MY !!

Sleeveless Bandana-Print Embellished Dress, Pine

Neiman Marcus for Fall  $3,915.00