Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Return of The Blob!  Somebody save her!!...

TOGA Top, Skirt & Simone Rocha Oxford

@MacDUFF

It reminds me of all of the moustache themed novelty clothing.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know where MaggieMack is? I haven't seen her on the boards lately. She is such a sweetheart.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Does anyone know where MaggieMack is? I haven't seen her on the boards lately. She is such a sweetheart.

@catwhisperer

@MaggieMack is taking a bit of a break from the same old same old of the boards, but she's improving her golf game with the extra time.Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer@lolakimono is right, I have been taking a break from the boards. There are people, like you, that I miss Heart, hope u understand! Know that there are a number of posters that I am holding in my heart.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@catwhisperer@lolakimono is right, I have been taking a break from the boards. There are people, like you, that I miss Heart, hope u understand! Know that there are a number of posters that I am holding in my heart.

@MaggieMack.....I totally understand you wanting a break from the boards. They can be exhausting! Just know I am thinking about you and you are missed. Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

Holy Mary Mother of God, I don't even know what to say about these:

Love this style, does it come in other colors? You could wear it to graduation parties, engagement parties, church or synagogue,out to dinner, or lunch with the girls.

You,'ve got to be kidding.  

OMG, These are pitiful. I am laughing my head off. Who would wear these ridiculous things?

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor