Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

High-lo

Shoulder pads

@brii

This looks like what a back up dancer/singer on tour with Prince would wear.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
If these are an indication of where fashion is or is heading, I'm going to need to take very good care of what is currently in my closet. LOLOL. These things are truly awful.

@Snicks1

All of mine are available for purchase NOW on Dillard's site.Cat Surprised

Now, quantities are limited so be sure to get yours before they are sold out in your size. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:
If these are an indication of where fashion is or is heading, I'm going to need to take very good care of what is currently in my closet. LOLOL. These things are truly awful.

@Snicks1

Now, quantities are limited so be sure to get yours before they are sold out in your size. Cat Tongue

Woman LOL You are too funny. You can bet I'm jumping in my car and headed there right now. Not!

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Main Product Image

linen crop pants plus asymmetrical overlay

'nuff said Cat Tongue

My vote for the worst. At least the fringe shorts tried.  This makes a "not even bothering" statement.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the giggles.

Anyone remember the Carol Burnett skit of Gone With The Wind?  The Drapery Dress still had the Drapery Rod going across the shoulders?  I would wear that before Heidi's "thing" she had on!  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@Snicks1

Get more than one. Keep them on hand to give to those you need a gift for during the holidays!Cat Surprised  They make great gifts for teachers (NOT as I am one), nail technicians, the neighbor who watches your house while you are away!Cat LOL

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono

Lola, thanks for the prime examples of WHAT NOT TO WEAR, and for the laughs and the OMGs.

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies it's not too early to start thinking about that Holiday Sweater DIY project.  

OOH LALA LiGHTED TREE UGLY SEXY TACKY CHRISTMAS PARTY SWEATER DRESS SZ XL in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories | eBay:  

Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

Ladies it's not too early to start thinking about that Holiday Sweater DIY project.  

OOH LALA LiGHTED TREE UGLY SEXY TACKY CHRISTMAS PARTY SWEATER DRESS SZ XL in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories | eBay:  

My childhood Christmas tree came to life!Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

@brii wrote:

fringe

What to wear when you don't have time for a bikini wax !