Frequent Contributor

What the ****.? Doubled price?

Ten days ago, I bought a pair of Isaac Mizrahi pants priced at $48.73. The pants arrived this week and I love them so I went back to buy another pair in a different color.

Guess what? Now the price has almost doubled, up to $84 and change. No way will I spend that much for a second pair. Come on QVC!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: What the ****.? Doubled price?

Just call CS and they'll do a price match if it's within 30 days, unless the pants were on some special pricing when you bought them

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

Just call CS and they'll do a price match if it's within 30 days, unless the pants were on some special pricing when you bought them

????

They will give you a sale price credit if the item you already ordered is lower in price within 30 days.

@Thats Me 

Are you trying to say CS will let her order another pair NOW...at the OLD price?

I have never heard of that being allowed!!!

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

@Thats Me   I have never heard of that happening.  Why would QVC do that?

The 30-day adjustment is if your already purchased QVC item goes down in price w/i 30 days after you've already purchased the item.  

Honored Contributor

@glamwitch wrote:

Ten days ago, I bought a pair of Isaac Mizrahi pants priced at $48.73. The pants arrived this week and I love them so I went back to buy another pair in a different color.

Guess what? Now the price has almost doubled, up to $84 and change. No way will I spend that much for a second pair. Come on QVC!!

@glamwitch   Was the item # A551038?

They were on a special One Time Only Price, presented at nearly half the regular price.  They mentioned that in the presentation.  

Prices go up & down all the time.  That was a big savings!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife @YES if it's within 30 days of your purchase and it wasn't a tsv or OTO, some special pricing like that. They've done it for me many times. I've bought something, then it goes on clearance, or it's already on clearance and then goes lower, etc. If within 30 days, they'll credit the difference.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @That's what I'm saying.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This commonly happens at the Q, although not usually double the price. But in order to motivate buyers to buy immediately, they lower the price for a certain time, then it often bounces up again... " ie: One time only" . They will usually only give you the current price -

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

@RespectLife @YES if it's within 30 days of your purchase and it wasn't a tsv or OTO, some special pricing like that. They've done it for me many times. I've bought something, then it goes on clearance, or it's already on clearance and then goes lower, etc. If within 30 days, they'll credit the difference.

@Thats Me   You're talking about a price adjustment on something you already bought,versus something the OP wants to buy now.  Two different things.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Thats Me The Op is talking about the opposite situation in that she bought at a sale price and now the price is higher not lower when she wants a second pair.  Totally different situation as @Kachina624 said.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.