Honored Contributor

What sort of outfit, or article of clothing would you like to see?

I'd like to go to shifts, the dresses for around the home, with no set waistline belt, unless you want it.  Not the big floral mumu type of dress, but a shift.  I like the shirtwaist ones that I havent's seen around in awhile too.

What would you like to see for sale on here?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What sort of outfit, or article of clothing would you like to see?

I don't wear dresses anytime, anywhere. I wouldn't buy my clothes from QVC but what I've seen is fine. I want jeans, shorts and tees. 

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I don't wear dresses anytime, anywhere. I wouldn't buy my clothes from QVC but what I've seen is fine. I want jeans, shorts and tees. 

@Meowingkitty   Me, too.    Last time I wore a dress was when I got married in 1974.......and even that was a two-piece "jacket dress".......or "ensemble" as they were sometimes called.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Beautiful leather belts and competitve shoe pices.

Trusted Contributor

Cute jumpsuits-that aren't basic black.

Fitted nice quality sweaters for Fall/Winter

Honored Contributor

Nice basic slacks.  Pull on ones with a nice flat elastic.  Or ones with a zipper on the side.  No pockets.  A heavy knit type material --- one which doesn't cling or pill or need ironing.  I would like these in regular and crop styles.  Basic colors.  Ones you could wear at any time and with anything!

Some really cute tops with 3/4 sleeves.  So many times tops are cute but they often are short sleeves or sleevless.  A lot of the 3/4 sleeve tops are just very blah.  Also, make these tops so that they cover the hip but not be a tunic length.  Something in between.

I tend to wear 3/4 sleeves more than anything else these days.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

a lot more up to date jeans!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer to inspect and try on clothing before I buy it, so I don't order clothing from QVC.  What I'm looking for now:  lightweight jackets to wear with my skinny jeans, t-shirts and white button-up blouses this fall.  Blazers, jean jackets, bomber jackets in lightweight fabrics.  I saw a blue silk bomber jacket last year that I wish I'd bought - drats!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Stylish winter outerwear. 

Honored Contributor

QualityGal wrote:

I'd like to go to shifts, the dresses for around the home, with no set waistline belt, unless you want it.  Not the big floral mumu type of dress, but a shift.  I like the shirtwaist ones that I havent's seen around in awhile too.

What would you like to see for sale on here?

@qualitygal

Years ago, both the original Citiknit and SG liquid knit had tank style dresses that fit your description.  I don't have the Citiknits number. This is the SG #: A221423.

I still have them and they are now my around-the-house dresses.  They last forever, never fade.  Actually - they are still presentable enough to wear outside the house!