Respected Contributor

I was going to order a270794 the set of 2 t-shirts.  No reviews on these.  Does anyone have them already?  Seems like a good deal since I'm seeing holiday t-shirts in the catalogs for $39 each.

I always get a size small in Denim & Co. and was thinking I should get an XS in Quacker.   Would that be correct?

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I was going to order a270794 the set of 2 t-shirts.  No reviews on these.  Does anyone have them already?  Seems like a good deal since I'm seeing holiday t-shirts in the catalogs for $39 each.

I always get a size small in Denim & Co. and was thinking I should get an XS in Quacker.   Would that be correct?

@Another new name Sue  Sorry you didn't order them last night. They were the OTO and were about $7 cheaper!

Respected Contributor

Yuck!   Such games they play.

I was looking at the other QF holiday t-shirts which are about twice the price of these and wonder if these are super-cheaply made.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if they are.  But personally I really prefer the all cotton ones, even though many don't.  I don't like the cotton/poly blends because they feel different and also their sizing has been much more inconsistent, which is why I didn't answer your original question.  I've always been a small in QF tops despite being a medium in almost all other brands (and non-QVC clothing).  However, once QF started with the cotton/poly blends, some have been smaller than others and certainlly smaller than the all cotton ones were, so it was hit or miss as to whether I should get a small or a medium.

I dunno - they just aren't as comfortable to me, although that set is cute.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Pearley.  I don't mind the cotton/poly combo.  My theory is that it won't shrink as easily or fade as easily, but who knows!?

I'm also liking another QF t-shirt with a little scotty dog on the front, but I rarely wear white.  Too bad.  It's very cute for dog lovers.

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Thanks, Pearley.  I don't mind the cotton/poly combo.  My theory is that it won't shrink as easily or fade as easily, but who knows!?

I'm also liking another QF t-shirt with a little scotty dog on the front, but I rarely wear white.  Too bad.  It's very cute for dog lovers.

You are welcome.   Good luck on the sizing.

I saw that scottie dog and thought it was cute too.  I also thought it had sold out yesterday!

Honored Contributor

I go by the 'click here' measurements and whether or not it's 'fitted', 'semi fitted' or 'relaxed' fit.  If it's a tad big I can wash or dry in dryer on heat for a few minutes or wash in warm instead of cold water.

Denim and Co. I don't have a bit of trouble with. I know a 'large' will fit me to a T. No poofing at the rear. Quacker has good quality merchandise. Love their shorts . Just got their hoody jacket too. Their measurements are where you can read them unlike Issac's where it's a guessing game. Irks the P out of me. He has quality goods too, but, reading his sizing chart--good luck !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I go by the 'click here' measurements and whether or not it's 'fitted', 'semi fitted' or 'relaxed' fit.  If it's a tad big I can wash or dry in dryer on heat for a few minutes or wash in warm instead of cold water.

Denim and Co. I don't have a bit of trouble with. I know a 'large' will fit me to a T. No poofing at the rear. Quacker has good quality merchandise. Love their shorts . Just got their hoody jacket too. Their measurements are where you can read them unlike Issac's where it's a guessing game. Irks the P out of me. He has quality goods too, but, reading his sizing chart--good luck !

I agree. I find an item I know fits me in whatever brand and check the Click here measurements of the garment, then compare those measurements to the Click here measurements of any new item I'm interested in and pick a size based on measurements.

Honored Contributor

@Another new name SueI don't think it's a game.  Every item within a brand does not have to be the same price and different buyers want different price ranges.  It's certainly not true in any of the brick and mortar chains where I shop most often for my clothes -  same brand very often has a wide price range.

It's been years since I ordeed anything QF, but I know my absolute favorite QF piece cost more than almost anything currently in the line and it was purchased more than $10 years ago.  If I wanted the same quality today, I'd gladly pay betyween 75 and 85 or even more - but I doubt  that's unlikely something I'm going to find here

Respected Contributor

Good idea, Sharke.  Tx.