Honored Contributor

millieshops wrote:

@happygalI don't think it's a game.  Every item within a brand does not have to be the same price and different buyers want different price ranges.  It's certainly not true in any of the brick and mortar chains where I shop most often for my clothes -  same brand very often has a wide price range.

It's been years since I ordeed anything QF, but I know my absolute favorite QF piece cost more than almost anything currently in the line and it was purchased more than $10 years ago.  If I wanted the same quality today, I'd gladly pay betyween 75 and 85 or even more - but I doubt  that's unlikely something I'm going to find here

Great Freudian typo!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Watch the length.  They often skimp on the length on the 2fers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Kachina.  As it turned out, I just ordered A258393 Ombre Christmas Trees in the black with multicolored beats.  I was trying the compare lengths but the two shirt offer doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Thank you, Kachina.  As it turned out, I just ordered A258393 Ombre Christmas Trees in the black with multicolored beats.  I was trying the compare lengths but the two shirt offer doesn't seem to be available anymore.

@Another new name SueBecause it was the OTO and I think it was selling out.  I know some of the colors sold out as I watched the show last night.